This year for Easter we hung out with the Hopkins side of the family! We dyed easter eggs, while Alyssa dyed her hands!! Alyssa just dipped her fingers in the dye, while Haley gently stirred her egg with the wire spoon! It is nice to have two girls that are so very different!

The girls went on an egg hunt and they got so excited whenever they found an egg! I know there are a lot of pictures, but they were just all so cute!
I didn't even see the egg on the tire but I lucked out with taking a picture at just the right time!



When we got inside it only took Alyssa a few minutes to rip open an egg and start eating it, shell and all!! Cee cee is trying to get it out of her mouth!
2 comments:
Alysia is sooo cute in these pictures. I wish you and them lived here!!
Mom
Your pictures turned out better than mine! I am going to have to steal them from your blog!
Post a Comment