
In Mazatlan we got to go Boogie Boarding. Well, after a couple of tries (3 to be exact) I crashed in a big wave and had the wind knocked out of me and hurt my ribs, so Travis got to bo Boogie Boarding. I got to watch.

It was still beautiful and I was glad we went.



My handsome man lookin' like a pro!!


Then Travis went parasailing. I was way to nervous with my ribs hurting, but I should have sucked it up and gone because it would have been awesome.

up...

up...

up...

and down...

down...(if you look close at his hand you can see that my husband loves me!)

The ride was almost as quick as you just scrolled down!

Me just being a bum and hanging out.

As you can see Leah and I got the same hat. We look so much alike so therefore we both look hot in the hat! I got mine for $10 and she got her for $15. hahaha...J/K
No comments:
Post a Comment