She's pretty adorable both ways... Curly is new and WAY cute! Hey, maybe you could email me your new adddress... I am attempting christmas cards this year.
I totally vote curly! :) You guys live in Denver? Where? What ward are you in? In case you don't remember, I am Chris and CeeCee's friend Katie...married to Hunter. We lived in Rexburg a year or so ago.
I think the seductive pose makes curly the better choice for sure! I'm so glad you guys found our blog! we're going to have to read through yours and get updated!:)
8 comments:
She's pretty adorable both ways... Curly is new and WAY cute! Hey, maybe you could email me your new adddress... I am attempting christmas cards this year.
I totally vote curly! :)
You guys live in Denver? Where? What ward are you in?
In case you don't remember, I am Chris and CeeCee's friend Katie...married to Hunter. We lived in Rexburg a year or so ago.
CURLY!!
I think the seductive pose makes curly the better choice for sure! I'm so glad you guys found our blog! we're going to have to read through yours and get updated!:)
wow! yes! Curly! Very cute and sexy... okay... fun....!
I like both ways, but curly is definitely cute!
i think it should be curly...but the straight is pretty dramatically posh! enjoy the holidays! miss you guys!
I love the curly! How are you doing? Grandma said you had a fall. Hope you are okay.
Post a Comment