Monday, March 9, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!

It is finally our turn! We have had so many friends and family members get married and have children in the time we have been married and now it is our turn to have our own baby! I am 10 weeks along and have been pretty sick the whole time, just hoping that it goes away in 2 weeks. Oh, I am due October 6th, yes another October baby, it's a good month!

P.S. It's going to be a soccer player!!

11 comments:

Brooks said...

Aw, your baby looks like a peanut! YAY we're so excited! Hope you feel better though so you can enjoy it!

Blaine & Tessa said...

I am so excited! Seriously I have been waiting for this post from you guys! Too bad you are so far away, but I am sure we will see you someday again. So give us lots of pictures of your cute belly!

Kellen and Erin said...

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you guys!

Kristi said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady every!

Tiffany Winters said...

SO SO SO excited for you! Congratulations!

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! You guys will be the best parents..I am so excited for you!

k.young said...

That is so exciting! Congrats you guys!

mlents said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so happy for you! October is such a pretty month...can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl. Love you tons! :)

Roseanne said...

Ya my baby ticker was off. I fixed it now. Dang even more days to go!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! My due date with Alora was on the 6th, but she came a week early, thankfully, so don't worry! It will go by so fast and you'll be holding that peanut before you know it! Hope you feel better!

Emily said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting. You will have cute kids and you will love it!