I know people have said they want to see me with a pregnant belly, so here it is. I hate the picture, but I think I will hate them all because I feel so huge. I am about 21 weeks along and everything seems to be going just fine. I am just happy because I have a couple pairs of pants that still fit!!
5 comments:
You look GREAT!!! Beautiful!! I am so excited you're having a girl...they are so much fun to dress up. I've been having a blast making headbands and matching binky clips for Brynn.
Yay!!! Congrats guys on the baby girl!!! Don't get used to fitting in your pants... well-- I guess I can still fit my LEGS in my pants, but don't come close to buttoning them.. and that's where the bella band comes in handy. You look super cute and don't have a big belly at all. Just wait til you hit about 24-25 weeks and you will POP! At least for me that's about when it happened. I have a friend about 1 week behind you and she's having a girl too!! Congrats again guys!! And for names- I just wanna hear what you have in mind- who cares what anyone else thinks right?
Yup, you're pretty much adorable. I'm as big as you but it looks like chub. Good for you :)
TOO TOO Cute!
Whatever you feel so huge! You are so tiny! You look amazing, I can't believe you are 21 weeks in this pic! AHHH! Anyway, keep up the good work, looking good I mean!
Post a Comment