It is apparent that my side of the family does not produce boys, and luckily we love girls! We are very excited to have a girl, and we have some good name ideas, but we would like to hear what you think.
I just realized that the words show up a ton of times and I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I guess just deal with it!!
Yipee!!! We have the same problem, though no complaints! I love it!! So of the 5 cousins..3 are boys, 1 girl and hopefully soon we can find out what Emily is having!! So fun! I will be keeping my eye out for the perfect outfit!
YEA! So exciting! I thought you were just super excited so you posted It's a Girl a ton of times before I read your comment :) That's awesome. Love the belly, it's so tiny and cute. Oh, it's all just so fun!
I just saw this!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! girls are the best. Your little girl will be so so adorable. And I love that you put It's a Girl so many times. I think it's so cute! And you are one BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! Thanks for going out with me when I was in Colorado! Miss you tons!
5 comments:
Yipee!!! We have the same problem, though no complaints! I love it!! So of the 5 cousins..3 are boys, 1 girl and hopefully soon we can find out what Emily is having!! So fun! I will be keeping my eye out for the perfect outfit!
It just looks like you're really excited! awwww, I have a boy, you have a girl, we're so going to be related. We miss you both madly!
How exciting! Congrats, you two! What are your name ideas?
YEA! So exciting! I thought you were just super excited so you posted It's a Girl a ton of times before I read your comment :) That's awesome. Love the belly, it's so tiny and cute. Oh, it's all just so fun!
I just saw this!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! girls are the best. Your little girl will be so so adorable. And I love that you put It's a Girl so many times. I think it's so cute! And you are one BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! Thanks for going out with me when I was in Colorado! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment