Sunday, September 27, 2009

What do you think?

Well, I have just over a week left before my due date! I hurt every where and I am so ready to be done with this, but I also have one more week of work. I am bored and thought I would blog to ask everyone what they think. When do you think Mackenzie is coming? At my doctor appointment last week I was measuring 3 cm and 50% (for those of you who knows what that means!). Also, my doctor promised me she won't let me go past the 13th!!

3 comments:

Brooks said...

Wow, you're dialated a lot and you can efface really fast. I'm impressed. I wish I had those numbers a week before P was born. I can see her coming by this weekend. I'm glad that she's being spoiled already. When P gets stuff, it's like I get stuff b/c I like to dress him up, even if it is just boy clothes. Have Travis send us a text when she's born. We'll already be thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Okay I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone at this point. Hang in there! I swear my body doesn't go into labor on its own, so I'm not much help. I've had to be induced everytime, but those last few days of pregnancy - you can get quite crazy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

mlents said...

Awesome! Brynn wasn't due until the 13th. I was 4cm and 50% the 8th. On the 9th @ 12:00am (the day she was born) I started having contractions. I stayed at home for the next 6hrs and when I couldn't take it anymore we went to the hospital. We arrived around 7:00am and I was still only 4cm! So frustrating.


Just be prepared for anything. :) Hang in there...it's an exciting ride.