
Because it was both
Halloween and Mackenzie's one month birthday we had a little photo shoot. It was also partly because we were given a couple
Halloween outfits and we had to have her wear all of them!

It turns out to be pretty hard to get a baby to pose!


She is with the little stuffed witch that talks and laughs and it scared her a bit! I thought it was a little funny! (I know, bad mom!)


My mom goes by Mimi with all the
grand kids so there is less confusion having 2 grandmas. So this is Mack and Mimi.

This is just my sweet little pumpkin!!!

I needed some pictures of me with my sweet little girl. I have not been allowing many pictures to be taken of me yet.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those were all such cute outfits! I love how you had her "pose" with her arm on the pumpkin that was so cute and funny! She is obviously totally thrilled to be having her picture taken, haha!
By the way Rach, you look GREAT! I really miss working out with you. I know if I lived by you, you would motivate me to get back in shape!
So cute. You look good too!
Really Rach, you look hot. And if you hadn't said she hated the stuffed witch, it kind of looks like she's laughing.
I totally agree, you look great! I think you look a lot like your mom in those pics actually.
Post a Comment