Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Months...

It has been months since I have posted. A lot has happened so I will just give a quick recap and then start from now on (hopefully)!



Last time I posted we were on a summer job in Virginia. That ended early and we ended up moving back in with my parents. We were with them for 2 months when Travis got a job and we moved to Mission Viejo, California. It is beautiful here and we have a great ward. So far everything is going just great!



Mackenzie started walking at about 9 1/2 months old. She turned one. She has 8 teeth. She is the busiest baby I have ever seen, I we get told that too. She can climb on everything in the house and she is practically running.



She does not understand yet, but I think she is excited to be a big sister! Yes, I am pregnant, and once again miserable. I am due the end of June. I am glad to be getting it over with and to have my kids close in age!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

aww Rach-
I love your new family pic!! It's cute. Glad you are back to blogging!

k.young said...

Congrats you guys!! How fun to have your kids close.
And I love the new pictures! Darling!!