Sorry, I hate how blogger uploads the pictures backwards and then makes it impossible to fix. The top picture is the finished product and the explanation is at the end...
Our laptop crashed last week so we went out and got a desk top. We have been wanting one any way, so this just forced us to get one sooner. We are using our tv as our monitor because we never use the tv any way. Eventually we will get a real monitor! We went out to get a desk for the computer as well and Mackenzie helped her dad put it together!
1 comment:
She's so cute! It's so funny to watch them do the same stuff we do. Today Wyatt was using my keys to try and unlock the door...it was so funny.
I love the beach pictures too! I'm so glad your parents got to go out there and see you guys! I guess you guys live close to Eric and Jenna, I'm jealous! I wanna move out there too!
Post a Comment