Saturday, October 4, 2008

Changing of the Leaves

This time of year the mountains are so beautiful because the leaves are all changing colors. We have gone hiking with Leah and James and their girls a couple times and we have gotten some great pictures that we would like to share!

Check out the leaves behind us.
Brianna is stylin' when she goes hiking!
Audrey just likes to throw rocks into the water.
Brianna and Travis were a crack up because they were in the back talking the whole time and they would "roar" back at the thunder!
I was pretty proud of this picture I got of the creek and the one below with the lone tree and the mountains.

Travis took these awesome shots with the trees and mountains and the light reflecting down on them. It is such a beautiful place and we so glad to be here this time of year.
We wish everyone could move to Colorado close to us.



4 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

I miss the mountains. I wish I were there with you guys.

Cierra said...

Cool pictures rach! I wish it was still warm here...

Cierra said...

By the way, that is a really good pic of you two, and Brianna really does not look as young as she is, she is so tall!!

Abby said...

oh what beautiful pictures. love the changing colors... you two look so good.