I love my job!
I am an infant teacher at a daycare here in denver. I will not say which daycare or the babies' names, as to protect the identity of these adorable children, but I will tell you a little bit about them.
Starting with the youngest, the little guy above is a chunker and so much fun. He will squeel and giggle and never wants to be put down, sometimes it gets hard lugging around this 20 pounder!
This little girl is 7 months old and is so ticklish and always happy and giggling. She is so easy going and tons of fun to play with!
This boy is 8 months and can almost crawl. He bounces all the time even when he is not in the bouncy swing he will be kicking his feet and want me to hold him up so he can bounce his legs!
This little fire cracker is 9 months old and can crawl and pull herself up anywhere. She is so curious about everything and very busy. When you get her laughing it is so much fun!Who wouldn't want my job!!

1 comment:
You do have the best job! PS. We want to see you new place! Pics please:)
Post a Comment