Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another month has passed!!!

Here is a fun story that happened to me just yesterday. I was out grocery shopping with my mom. When we got to the check out line the guy checking us out asked me "so you due really soon?"
Me: "Not really I still have 2 1/2 months to go."
Guy: "Wow...BIG baby!!"
I am not sure how that was supposed to make me feel, but you can check out just how BIG the baby is getting.
I am now 29 weeks along, which is just over 7 months. I don't post these pictures because I like looking at them, but I know I like seeing other people's tummys grow so this is for your benefit.
I feel like I am getting so big so fast and I can't imagine getting bigger in the next 2 1/2 months. By the way, no one tells you that a pregnancy is actually closer to 10 months than 9! Any way, other than getting big I actually feel quite good and I don't have too much to complain about. I am one of the lucky ones. I will let you know in 2 months though!!

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Ah, the beauty of pregnancy. Where everyone thinks it's ok to make stupid comments and treat you like you have no sense. (Ventilate when you paint, blah blah blah). I feel your pain. I was little and cute until my 7 month too and we should def get some credit for the extra month that makes 10. I think you look gorgeous by the way :)

Tiffany Winters said...

You look great! I hate stupid people that are not tactful... You're kind, I would have said something like, "Yeah, Mr Grocery Man... you look like a horse, so BACK OFF"