I thought you might want to see just how spoiled Mackenzie is, even though she has not even been born yet.
This is a full size dresser totally jam packed with baby girl clothes. (2 drawers onesies, 2 drawers sleepers, a drawer for sweaters, a drawers for socks, tights and shoes, a drawer with bibs and wash clothes, a drawer with Halloween and Christmas stuff, 3 drawers of full outfits and a drawer of just pants.) I guess this would be every girl's dream!
Her changing table is all set and looking girly. (if you can't tell yet, I am really excited and anxious for Mackenzie to come.)
These are just dresses hanging in the closet. They take up one whole side of the closet. They are already in order smallest to biggest! She already has clothes she won't wear for at least a year.
2 comments:
So much fun! Looks like you are ready for her and she'll look so cute in all those clothes. :) She won't be taking baths right away, but when she does she'll love it...Brynn giggles with excitement when I take her into the bathroom for her bath. She comes out clean, relaxed and smelling wonderful.
luvs,
meg
Holy COW! How did you get so many things already! LUCKY! Nice... well I hope that you still like my gift! If you even need it! SHEESH! :-)
Post a Comment