
This last week it started snowing and kept snowing for over 2 days straight. We got about 25 inches. School was cancelled for 3 days (that would have never happened when I was in school). The first day I did not get out and exercise and was going crazy, so the 2
nd day Travis, my Mom and I decided to shovel.

Travis got his work out pushing and pulling this snow machine. It is really heavy.

This is my Mom shovelling!

I only did about 1/4 of the driveway and had Travis come snow blow because the snow was heavy and I was already tired!! It turns out that shovelling snow is a really good work out!!!

Since when do we get this much snow in October? The best thing is that it will be back in the 50s and sunny all next week!!
2 comments:
Wow. It makes me appreciate Idaho just a teeny bit more.
Holy crap thats a lot of snow! I'm glad you guys have a snow blower that would take for EVER to shovel without it!! I remember when mark and travis had to shovel the drive way when we lived in Potomac....I was glad I was a girl back then because I think it took them a whole week! (not really but it took forever to shovel it!) Dad could have used a snowblower back then!
Post a Comment