Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Little Valentine

We got some really cute pictures of Mack yesterday so we thought we would just post some!
She is smiling so big at her Dad who can usually always get her to smile.

I just love her big eyes
And those chubby cheeks!

Isn't the bib so true!!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Yesterday I made Travis breakfast and took him out to a movie and then he took me out to eat and gave me a neck massage. It was a good day for us. Today I am trying out a new recipe for dinner, so wish me luck!!

3 comments:

carol said...

So, so cute. I miss my MiMi daugher!

Cierra said...

Alright, it's official, Mack's got THE CUTEST SMILE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! I just love her cute face, she is so infectious with happiness! What a fun little girl! We miss you guys!!! PS, we have your rattle, BUT we will be sending it home to you soon haha...we don't need two!

Leah said...

The third pic of Mack is my favorite. It looks just like Rachel when she was little with those huge eyes right before she would cause some mischief. lol What a cutie!