Myth: Rice cereal sustains a baby longer than just formula or breast milk
Truth: It actually sustains them less.
Last night I gave Mack rice cereal and she actually had a few bites and liked it. She also had 6 oz of formula on top of that. You would think she was down for the night. Not true, she woke up earlier than she has in over a month absolutely starving. I did not think she could possibly be hungry so I am trying to find tylenol or gripe water in the dark. I decided to see if she was hungry and she was. I had to make 2 bottles because she sucked the first one dry.
My baby is the one that is out to prove everything wrong. She will not go on a schedule. She can last 10 hours on 2 oz formula and then she will only last 2 hours on 8 oz. There is no figuring her out and she won't let me. I challenge "super mom" to get this child on a schedule!!
I do love my daughter very much, she just gave me an awful night last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment