My computer is being stupid and I cannot upload any pictures without my computer freezing up and kicking me off the Internet. So sorry. I will just have to give you a quick update.
A couple weeks ago we went to Colorado for Travis to have an interview. We did not get the job, so sad...so we are leaving Montana on April 2nd and heading out to Virginia to install security systems with a small group of people. It is a long trip, but we are going to make the best of it. It should be a fun adventure. We will be there for 4-6 months.
Mack is almost 6 months. She rolls over and can almost sit on her own. She still wakes up through out the night but she is super cute. She smiles a lot and we can get her giggling pretty easily!
I have a new niece as of yesterday! Yah, 7 nieces 1 nephew!! We love girls.
Hopefully pictures coming soon.
4 comments:
My sister in law lived in VA for a long time, and she loved it. You'll have to get used to their lingo there... there's "buggies" instead of shopping carts and instead of saying "we're going to the grocery store" they say "we're going to make groceries". WEIRDOS.
Wow good luck with the move and a baby :). YEA for the new baby! Can't wait to see pics!
Nice new family picture! I want one.
Nice new family picture! I want one.
Post a Comment