My parents came down to CA to visit! It was so nice to see them after almost 5 months. Mack loved hanging out with her Mimi and Papa.

Mack getting a ride down to the beach on Papa's shoulders.

Mack wants to be big so bad, so she just did whatever she saw her cousins do. Starting with sand castle making.

Mimi with her granddaughters.

The water was quite cold (being only February). The first time the water hit Mack's feet she was not a big fan!

Proud grandparents of super cute girls!

Playing in the water.

After a couple times in the water Mack could not get enough. She fell over and got all wet and went running back into the water whenever she got the chance.

Not too happy because Papa won't let her run into the water!

She face planted and got soaked head to toe.

After lots of running, giggling and
getting wet Mack finally started shivering all over and decided it was time to be done!
The beach was beautiful and we are so glad the Mimi and Papa (my parents) came to visit. We love them and cannot wait until the next time we get to see them.
2 comments:
Aww so cute! I just saw all your pics on fb too!!! Mack is adorable!!:) I am a bit jealous that you get to spend time at the beach in feb! That would be awesome. Wish I could but at the same time I'm loving being where I'm at too. ;)
I am so jealous of you guys getting to go to the beach! Is it tons of fun to have Leah there with you guys now? I bet Mack gets to play all the time with her cousins. Sounds fantastic!
Post a Comment