Wednesday, March 30, 2011

18 months

I have a beautiful little 18 month old girl today! Yesterday was perfect weather so I thought we would go to the pool and get pictures of Mackenzie in her new bathing suit. Her friend Sophia came with us and we had so much fun!

Playing in the pool with their shoes! Rockin' the little tube! She loved sitting in it and being dragged around the pool.
Just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
The girls would go up the stairs and run down the wheelchair ramp over and over and over.
With her arms straight like this she looks like a gymnast (my opinion).

These two girls get along pretty well. They also fight like sisters!
Loving the pool!
All done with the water, just chillin' in diapers!

The girls helped me push the stroller home! They actually pushed so hard I had to hold the stroller back the whole time!


I love my little girl! This stage of her life has been my favorite. She is so much fun and full of energy. We will have doctor stats next week.

2 comments:

Brooks said...

OH I love her little pony tail. She is so beautiful Rachel. I wish we could be there, especially while we're waiting for some sunshine. Maybe our vacation will be to CA.

carol said...

So cute, love that bathing suit. Just cute, cute, that is all I have to say!!