Monday, April 18, 2011

Wild Animal Park

On Saturday we went with our neighbors to the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park! It was about a super hot day, but we had fun!

We always found the shade to stand in. Mack loved the gorillas. They were facing the wall because someone came out and fed them from the top of the wall.
Mack pointing to the gorillas. She feels so big standing there on her own!
The zoo was smart and had all these misting things around the buildings, so we let Mack get some mist!
They even had a little splash park! After taking the African Safari Tour we let Mack run around the splash park. She was in heaven.
Thank you to Tamme for giving us tickets to the animal park and to our neighbors for coming! Instead of sleeping on the way home Mack just screamed the whole time! But she did end up sleeping through the night for the first time in a few weeks. The sleep was MUCH NEEDED for all of us.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww looks like soo much fun!! :) she's such a lil cutie!!
How are you doing?? :)

Brooks said...

Hooray for some sleep! You definitely need it.

Roseanne said...

Wow you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff too! I love the animal park and the pretend city. I wish we were there so I could take Wyatt. Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Macks swimming suit! So cute! The ruffle bum is so cute! Her little pony tail is adorable. I can't wait to go swimming, you must have access to a pool :) Lucky.