The other day I accidentally dropped our camera and the screen broke. The camera still takes pictures, you just can't see what you are taking a picture of. There is no hole to look through. We did an Easter egg hunt for Mackenzie and her friend Klein. We took some pictures and they turned out pretty good for not being able to see!

They could not quite figure out how to pick up the eggs and hold their baskets!

The first egg Mackenzie found, she opened and ate the candy. Then all she wanted to do was open all the eggs. It was difficult to get her to put them in the basket and save them for later.
(Luckily, I only put one or two jelly beans or raisins in the eggs!)


We could not force them to pick up the eggs after a while. Travis is trying to get them to pick up an egg and they wouldn't. There were about 100 eggs all over the grass. I don't get why they just quit?

Overall, I think they had fun! Now if Mackenzie finds an egg and there is nothing in it she gets upset!
No comments:
Post a Comment