My 2 friends, Tori and Barb, put on a really awesome baby shower for me. They had tons of good food and a great turn out. I felt very loved with all the people who came and thought of me and baby Mak!


Everything was kinda busy, but my sister Leah was able to get a few pictures for me.


Something about babies makes everyone happy!!

The pictures are a little delayed because Leah is used to her really high tech super awesome camera and ours is delayed and just does the job. But my Mom's expressions are kinda fun!

Thank you Barb and Tori and everyone who was able to come and for all the wonderful gifts!!
2 comments:
You are so loved, Rachel, there were about 30 people there! It was an awesome shower.
Looks like you had tons of fun! My showers coming up on Thurs. I'm sad you guys live so far away. You look way to cute by the way. I'm ginormous!!!!
Post a Comment