Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Work!

After a nice relaxing summer break I went back to work at my day care. I am just helping out part time until I deliver. I am loving it because, as you can see, I work with some super cute little babies and because it takes some of my mind off being pregnant.
The little one in the front and the one at the top makes me think of Travis and what our boy would look like if we had one! These babies are very good boys and very cute!

These pictures are of my class from last year. They have grown so much and they remember me which makes me feel so special! I so wish I could stay on after I deliver and be their full time teacher, but I can't so I am enjoying the time I have.
Check out that surfer boy!
These kids are so much fun and they have hilarious little personalities!

No comments: