Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Castlewood Canyon

This last weekend Travis' grandparents stopped by to visit us on their way through back up to Montana. We took them out to see the sights of Colorado. In my case, we were blessed with a cooler day and went on a small hike to Castlewood Canyon.
Don't ask how I got up there being 9 months pregnant but I did!

What a cute little family! Grandma, Grandpa and Ginger.
Travis just likes to take random pictures of me and he also got an action shot that you can see below.


Yes, more pics of me.

I am 37 weeks along and quite large. I am ready to pop any time.

We had a ton of fun and really enjoyed spending the short time we had with the grandparents. We love you guys, thanks for coming to see us!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Krissy said...

Rachel you are so adorable pregnant! Colorado looks so beautiful. One day I will go there :) Hope it isn't too much longer until you have that cute baby!

Sarah and Daniel said...

Rachel, you still look so dang pretty! You are one cute prego lady!

Cierra said...

the picture where you are on the bridge, you barely look pregnant! And, i like how you, the 9 month pregnant lady is the one helping Grams down the rocks! GO RACHEL! Cute bathing suit btw :)