
Mackenzie when she first came into the world.

On the scale

First time I got to hold her

Our first family picture. I could not keep my eyes open for the life of me.

My mom came to visit us right when baby Mack was born

Look at them looking at each other!

One happy new Dad!!

First bath

All clean!!!

I love this picture of her cute little face!
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH! P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S!!!! Mackenzie is so cute!! And so HEALTHY! NICE JOB Rachel and Travis! Rachel-- Seriously.. you look amazing in these pictures for just having a baby! You are BEAUTIFUL. Love you both. I am SO excited for you and to meet your cute lil Mack. So happy.... awe..
I am so happy for you! You two are going to be the best parents! I saw you practice with my kids!;) We miss you. Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and I am so exciting for you guys :) I hope you're feeling okay and able to get a little sleep!
Your pretty much amazing! She is so cute, I love the pic with Mimi holding her, she looks SOOOO cute!
Congrats, you guys! She is beautiful!!
YEA! Congrats! You beat me! I'll have to hear all about it! She's beautiful!
I LOVE that sweet little girl already!
She is so cute! I loved those first moments! Have fun with her! I am glad to see that everything went well, you do look great!
Congratulations you guys!!! We're so glad that you two have a kid! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment