Monday, August 10, 2009

DOGS...

Sorry to all you dog and animal lovers, I just never grew up with them so I am still quite apprehensive about them. Right now Travis and I are dog sitting this dog for about 10 days. The other day I decided I would do a service and take the dog on my walk with me. Within minutes the dog pooped a massive amount, it is probably still there because I was not about to clean it up. I am quite pregnant and could not walk as fast as the dog wanted to so I was really sore by the end of the walk. We got into a couple tiffs with other dogs on the path. And this dog refused to walk on the right side of the trail, so I felt like an idiot walking on the wrong side of the path. Oh, I thought pregnant women peed a lot, well, dogs trump all with their need to mark their territory EVERY 5 MINUTES. Well, basically you couldn't pay me enough to be a dog walker. The next day Travis took the dog for run!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

I will never have a dog... Chris is allergic and I am so happy about it! Dang dogs.

Cierra said...

bahaha! That is hilarious! Sounds like one hyperactive dog, good luck with that one for the next few days!